BE - CHANGE - BECOME: The first 2 days of the rest of your life!
This workshop for men & women, presented by John Hain, is open to the public. Registration will be limited to 30 individuals.
Saturday & Sunday, October 28 & 29, from 8:30am. to 5:00pm.
The statement "you are a product of your past" often rings true. So long as we remain unaware of our reflexive orientations, we continue to to judge them or bypass them -- and in this way the past continues to run our lives.
By learning and adopting practices of observation, acceptance and appreciation for ALL of our thoughts, feelings & actions, we can begin to promote a gentle, gradual process of transformative change.
Overview: This workshop is an introduction to the regular practice of:
- Self-awareness / present moment experience & self discovery (through pausing-breathing-sensing-listening-observing)
- Self-compassion / loving presence &
- Exploring trust, courage & equanimity in mutually supportive relationships
- Practices that increase our capacity for joy & fulfillment
- Avenues for continuing these practices beyond the weekend
The workshop involves presentation and experiential exercises, progressing from individual and pair exercises on Saturday to small group exercises on Sunday. Ample time for sharing & listening in pairs & groups will be interspersed among guided meditations, brief presentation and question periods.
Cost: $40 for Saturday; $70 for Saturday & Sunday
For questions & more information contact:
John Hain at 831-277-1573 or email@example.com