Thriving In Relationship
A Breakthrough Couple’s Group
October 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 7 -- 2018
6:30 – 9 pm
$400 per couple for the 7 week class at the Breakthrough Center, Seaside
Our primary purpose is for Breakthrough & BreakFree graduates to carry the Breakthrough/BreakFree principles into their primary relationships using safe & effective communication techniques.
This Group is appropriate for you if:
- You are beginning a relationship
- You want to enrich & deepen a good relationship
- You are in a difficult relationship & want to resolve longstanding challenges
- You are near break-up & want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Develop safe & effective communication skills.
- Resolve longstanding conflicts with compassion.
- Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together.
- Discover a path to emotional healing through your relationship.
- Experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner.
This group will work with the BreakFree/Breakthrough principles & the Harville & Helen Hendrix book: Getting the Love You Want. In this 7-week experiential group, couples will have the opportunity to learn new skills and work privately with each other, only sharing what they wish with the larger group. This is not group therapy. It is often inspiring and supportive to see other couples deepening their connection to one another.
- Brad Gebert is a retired School Counselor, a member of the Breakthrough Community Life Committee & has served on many Leadership Teams.
- Cristin DeVine is a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist & certified Imago Relationship therapist.
- Peter Fonken is a certified Imago Relationship Educator & a vision quest guide.
For questions & more information contact
Brad Gebert at 831-210-8770 or firstname.lastname@example.org